The foundation is a very important part of the structure of the building because its function is to support the building above it, then the construction process must meet the main requirements that we’re going to share with you. Meanwhile, you may also want to visit www.dallastxfoundationrepairs.com to find one of the best foundation repair service companies in Dallas.
1. Enough to withstand shear loads due to upright loads down.
2. Can adjust the movement of the ground that is not stable (ground motion)
3. Resistant to the effects of weather changes
4. Resistant to the influence of chemicals The bottom structure of the building foundation consists of foundation and soil supporting the foundation. The foundation serves to support the entire load of the building and continue the burden of the building into the ground below it.
A foundation system must be able to guarantee, must be able to support the burden of the building above it, including external forces such as wind, earthquake, etc. For this reason, the foundation must be strong, stable, safe, so as not to experience a decline, not broken, because it will be difficult to repair a foundation system. As a result of a decrease or breakdown of the foundation, it will occur
1. Damage to the wall, cracking, tilting etc.
2. Floors broken, cracked, wavy
3. Decreased roofs and other parts of buildings. A foundation system must be calculated to ensure the safety, the stability of the building above it, should not occur in part or in full reduction beyond the permitted limits.
The making of the foundation is calculated based on the following matters:
1. The weight of the building that must be borne by the foundation and the burdens of life, death, and other burdens and the burdens caused by external forces.
2. Type of soil and carrying capacity of the soil.
3. Foundation materials available or easily obtained on site.
4. Available tools and labor.
5. Location and environment of the place of work.
6. Time and cost of work. The important thing related to the foundation is what is called soil investigation, or soil investigation.